H&F Council Adult Social Care - Living Independently
Text size:

Hospitals and GPs

Need advice or medical help?

If you need non emergency advice on medical issues, then you can use the NHS 111 service. You can use this service if you can't wait for a GP appointment and they can advise you further.

This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Telephone 111
Textphone 18001 111
NHS BSL interpreter service

For all medical emergencies dial 999.

GPs in Hammersmith & Fulham

How to register with a GP surgery

Anyone can register with a GP surgery.

You do not need proof of address or immigration status.

You might be able to register with a GP surgery that's not in the area you live.

The NHS website has more information about registering with a GP.

How to register with a GP surgery - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

Last updated: 19/11/2020