H&F Council Adult Social Care - Living Independently
Text size:

Get help during a flood

Who to contact for help

Are you concerned about your home being flooded? Or are you concerned about a family member, friend or neighbour's home being flooded?

Call the emergency duty team on 0208 748 8588

To find out how to stay safe during a flood, speak to a Floodline adviser:
Floodline Alert
Telephone: 0345 988 1188
24-hour service
Find out about call charges

Get temporary accommodation

If your home has been flooded, and is located in Hammersmith and Fulham, you may be able to get temporary accommodation from the council, or from a housing association, or paid for by your home insurance company.

If you are a council tenant contact our customer contact centre on  0800 023 4499.

f you are not a council tenant and require immediate assistance due to flooding, please see Emergency housing information and contact details.

Further advice about flooding

Last updated: 23/07/2021