H&F Council Adult Social Care - Living Independently
Text size:

Contact us

Ask us a question

If you have a question for us about anything to do with adult social care please use our Adult social care contact form (lbhf.gov.uk) 

Alternatively you can call us about health and care services on:

020 8753 4198, for adults, select Option 3 and for children, select Option 2.

Complaints, comments and compliments

Make a complaint about adult social care or thank them for their help

Good or bad your feedback is important to us. Your experience counts and helps us improve adult social care for all.

Adult social care complaints and compliments (lbhf.gov.uk)

Feedback on this website

Your feedback about this website helps us to continue improving it, so we welcome any comments you may like to leave us.

Web site feedback form

Safeguarding adults

If you have a safeguarding concern please see Help for adults being abused or neglected

Last updated: 11/01/2021